Edgen Murray goes beyond material supply to offer project management expertise. Through dedicated regional teams of project management professionals, we work with our customers to facilitate the planning, budgeting, procuring, and delivering of materials for projects around the world.
At Edgen Murray, we offer project management expertise for single products to the most complex material packages. Our project management methodology is centered on communication regarding scope, time, quality and budget with our customers. It is important to us that our stakeholders are kept abreast of the progress of their order and of any issues which may arise during execution.
Edgen Murray’s global offices are staffed with project management professionals who combine international know-how with in-depth industry and local business knowledge; ensuring that complex projects and orders are completed successfully anywhere in the world.
- Budgetary and market consultation
- Capacity and stock availability (supply lead times)
- Technical guidance
- Quality management (vendor audits, inspection and test plans (ITP)
- Supply chain management (consignment and stocking options)
- Production status reports
- Documentation control (vendor data books (VDB))
- Order planning, scheduling, and logistics
- Fabrication management
- Third party provider management (coating, inspections, and testing)