Edgen Murray Australia PTY Ltd supplies specialized steel materials to the upstream, midstream, downstream and civil markets. Our project teams have extensive experience in the Australian energy and infrastructure industries, and specialize in the supply of coated line pipe for the pipeline market, process pipe fittings and flange packages, and piling solutions for the civil market.
Edgen Murray has formal demonstrable QMS processes to pre-qualify its manufacturers and manages the risk in supply of all manufactured products for its clients through in-house technical, contract and project management expertise. We further provide complete piling solutions, from general advice to full engineering support and design, including accessory packages and value adding services such as painting, hot formed clutches, tie rods, and combination piling systems.
Edgen Murray Australia has project teams located in Brisbane, Melbourne and Wollongong servicing the Australian Pacific region and supported by our Singapore operations.
Our Australian teams undertake extensive quality management activities to ensure that project risk is minimized through the guaranteed compliance of material and offer the following in-house capabilities:
- Extensive experience in all aspects of API line pipe manufacture, large tubular steel manufacture, corrosion coating application and laboratory materials testing.
- PhD Metallurgist, Structural Engineer (Hons) and Quality Management Engineers on staff.
- Certified Quality Auditors and NACE L1 & L2 coating inspectors.
- Representation on the Australian Pipelines & Gas Association (APGA) Research & Standards Committee (RSC).
- ‘In Plant’ technical process management, process improvement, inspection services, production activity reports, logistics surveillance and full project MDR documentation.