The energy and infrastructure sectors are subject to rigorous standards related to health, safety, and the environment. Our customers must be confident that the materials they use are fully certified, traceable, and meet applicable quality specifications.
At Edgen Murray, we partner with leading manufacturers who meet or exceed all applicable industry standards.
Internally, we offer PMI testing using trained, qualified personnel and state-of-the-art Niton test equipment. For non-destructive and metallurgical testing, we partner with several independent, world-class laboratories. Our quality/HSE employees are knowledgeable and experienced. We continuously train our personnel in order to improve and expand their knowledge and skill sets.
Edgen Murray is committed to quality, safety, and environmental management systems. Many of our locations are certified to the international standard, ISO 9001:2015. Other certifications include ISO 14001:2004 (environmental management) and OHSAS 18001:2007 (safety management).
ISO 9001 Quality Management System
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- United States – ISNetworld Member Certificate
- United States – Avetta Membership Certificate
- Profiling Division Construction Products Regulation (CPR) Certificate
- Europe - Railway Supplier_RISQS Certificate
- Asia Pacific AS/NZS - 4801-2001
- Europe - Achilles JQS
- Europe - Achilles FPAL
- Europe - Achilles UVDB
- Europe - Achilles UVDB Category A
- Edgen Murray GmbH_Re-stamping Certificat
- Europe - National Highways Sector Scheme 3B
Declaration of Perfomance